NOTHING'S WRONG
Oh well, this is my first album or the ‘baby album’ truly from my heart for all my fanatic fans..=)
Even I’m just a new stars in this industry I really thank for my lecturer mrs. Nazatulshima in bel 311 to give me this opportunities to write my own songs and show to all of you my talent. I’m not just write or sings but in this album I want to tell you about my life story and who am I…
I called my ‘baby’ as NOTHING’s WRONG. It’s been hours to think this title which I think enough to encourage me to do what I love, like and wanted to do. NOTHING’S WRONG if we believe our self, do our best and make it lovely. Also, nothing impossible in this life and life is too short so use it when you still alive. NOTHING's WRONG.
In this album included 10 new songs which are first of five songs that I had wrote is about what I am now, what happen to me, and sweet and sour sort of my life. Then the last five is what I want to be or what I am in the future. Enjoy while listen to my song.. Its a few details about each of my songs;
Life is so pink!
Pink? For me its shows something is simple but complete with love, trust, cute, honest and full of hapiness.In this Song I want tell everyone how much pink is mean to me. Pink is my favorite colour and I really loving everything in pink. Well, someone ask me why I really like pink? I just say that it’s cool and pretty. I believe I’m looked very pretty in pink. So almost my stuff is pink. Thus, pink is suitable for everyone either girls or boys. Anything can be so perfect if combine with pink. I really love it, so I think my Life is so pink!
More like a cave
This happen when I’m going back home. I know I’m supposed to be happy when back to my house. I don’t have to wake up early, I don’t have to wash my cloth, I don’t really have to do any assignment. I just need to take a bath, eat, and watch the television and so on. When its continue for a month it’s been very bored and I’m crazy for staying at home. Hangout? Well, no study or do nothing then I get nothing from my parent. Then how suppose I’m going out with out any money right?? End of the story I have to do my routine and feel I’m not staying at home but more like a cave. Well, in this songs It’s doesn’t mean that I hate staying at home but I think stay in hostel is better. I can get money and have fun with my friends.hahaha.
A big fat love
Life is so special when we have a special person in our heart. I’m glad to tell everyone about someone who understand, who knows the way I feel in every situation. Their concern is very real. Someone who walked in my way and know everything that I need. When She sees me cry her heart would nearly bleed. This song I wrote for those who really know me, always with me, cry and laugh with me and I know we love each other so much. At this point, I want tell that I’m so lucky to have someone like you. =) A big fat love for you and you will never been replaced. Best friend.
Please help me cry
Sometimes we just pretending that we are a strong person. We face all the problem and try to show that we are OK. But inside who knows what it feels. Hurt,dying,weakness,frustrated and fears..
From the Outside people we say that ‘you are the happiest person that I met’ or don’t you have a problem you look very well’. Well, its difficult to tell everyone please help me I want to cry, I want free all my fears, sadness and hurts. Please Help me cry… just for once.
Brother oh brother
Brother oh brother. Since I’m born I do had a best friend, that’s my brother. I’m live with him for 19 years and I had so much memory with him. Since kindergarten, primary, secondary and now in uitm segamat, we are still together. Maybe its just show that I am so lucky which always had protector but I am glad to have him as my brother. He always cares and helps me whenever I need. For saying I LOVE U, BRO directly is something that I want to do. But I don’t have a chance. With this song I believe it’s lovelier to tell him that I do love him and you are the best, brother.
Money…please comes to mama
Money. In my mind, I always think how can I get money easily and when the time I’ m freely go out for shopping without worry about money. Shopping is the most things that I really love to do but for now I’m just can dream about that. But I’ll make sure in the future I can get what I want. By the way, I can’t imagine how happy I’M when I have lots of money and shopping for all day. Oh my god! Money…please comes to mama...=)
Magical
When talk about magic, its something that we can’t imagine happen in our life. I want something miracle that can change my life. When I sad, angle comes and help me. Prince comes to take me to the castle, and when I want to be free I have my own wings to fly around the world. If its really happen I hope I can share all the happiness with all people around me. That’s magical.
Grab it!
This is about I’m always worry about. Works time… What I suppose to do if I have no job after this? Isn’t very difficult to be choosing? This songs helps me to be more relax and when the time is comes I have to grab it, hold it and take that opportunity and never lose it. Good luck sweetie.
Appreciate is enough
Tell me, what things that your parent not doing to raise you? I’m sure they do everything to give you a smile, happy, what you want and bring you to school. Without them, who am I? Am I still alive? Happy as to day? No, I don’t think so. They never ask me for something that I don’t want to do; they just want me being a better person and make them proud. Maybe sometimes I got mad with them but when I think seriously it’s not for them is just for me, for my future, and for my happiness. As a children, appreciate is enough. They don’t ask to give them a castle or mountain of gold. You just have to say ‘THANK YOU’ and be a man. I love you, mom and dad.
Respect
Being respect with people is something that I really hope in the future. First, you have to respect your self and others people then you will be respected. With respect, I can feel I am in high position. At that time my life is complete and I should proud of myself. Great!

1 comment:
well..its interesting while write the song..
to all my freinds..
just trying urself and you will know what i want to share..
good luck!
Post a Comment